Archive | Lopburi RSS feed for this section

Thepsatri Rajabhat University

Thepsatri Rajabhat University (TRU) was founded as a primary school for girls called “Lawasri School” in 1920. It was temporarily located at Chantarapisarn Pavillion in Narai Ratchaniwet Palace. In 1921, it was moved to a new location on Wichayen Road and offered secondary education. In 1936, the school was renamed “Thepsatri Wittayalai School” and started […]

สมัคร gclub sitemap สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub สมัคร gclub